I'd Tell You I Love You... Review

I'd Tell You I Love You, but Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter

At first I didn't think I was going to review this book, but then I just decided what the heck, so here I am. I was really excited to finally get a chance to read it, but it didn't live up to my expectations. The characters were fine. I really liked the voice. I just wish we'd seen more of the spy school aspects of the story. I feel like those elements were just brushed over. They were just there sitting on the sidelines and only there so the rest of the story could take place. I'll still read the next book, but I'm not ready to drive myself to the nearest Borders to get it like I am, say, City of Glass. [No, I still don't have it :(]

On another note, I would like to be a Gallagher girl.

Overall: 6.5/10

Comments

Tahereh said…
omg you havent read city of glass yet?? why not???

Popular posts from this blog

Week in Short

Hamilton

To All the Bookstores I've Loved Before