RTW - Best Book of November

Road Trip Wednesday is a ‘Blog Carnival,’ where YA Highway's contributors post a weekly writing- or reading-related question that begs to be answered. In the comments, you can hop from destination to destination and get everybody's unique take on the topic. 

This Week's Topic: 
What's the best book you read in November?

Last month I hadn't finished any books and I'm happy to say that I fared much better this month reading-wise. I managed to finish two books, both of them amazing. The first was Sparkling Cyanide by Agatha Christie. This was my second of her works that I've read and I loved it. 

My pick for best book, however has to go to... 

Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

This book is definitely a classic. I have to admit, it was a little strange but I loved it anyway. The epistolary style is very well-done and all the characters are brilliant. I've been wanting to read this one for years (and now I really regret that I passed it up in high school), but the movie is what really made me settle in to read it. I'm even more psyched for the movie now that I've read the book!

It's just so true to life and high school. This book really spoke to me. I wish I could send it back in time to my high school freshman self because I really think it would have helped.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Such a great book! :) I read it a couple of years ago and loved it. I must see what the film is like.

Popular posts from this blog

Week in Short

Hamilton

To All the Bookstores I've Loved Before