NaNo Update Week Four

Total Word Count: 40,284
Mon: 0
Tues: 0
Wed: 4,154
Thurs: 0
Fri: 2,981
Sat: 2,152
Sun: 0

It was a very up and down week writing-wise for me. Monday was an extremely stressful day for a lot of reasons. Tuesday I spent most of the day in a car traveling from uni to home (and then spent most of the day Sunday making the same trek in the opposite direction). And Thursday was Thanksgiving so I think that one speaks for itself. Other than that, though, it was a solid writing week. It occurred to me on Friday that all I needed to finish up that last leg of the story is one great writing spree.

How is everyone doing? It's the last week of NaNo! That means it's time to buckle down and blast out those final words.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week in Short

Hamilton

To All the Bookstores I've Loved Before