Week in Short

I've developed a new addiction: Downton Abbey. I watched it for eight hours straight on Saturday and was completely caught up on Wednesday. I'm ready for the new season to start!

Song of the Week: "Demons" by Imagine Dragons

Must read:  
Beth Revis: The definition of badass

News: 
WriteOnCon is less than a month away! 
Miss Snark's First Victim July Secret Agent begins on Monday 
Magnus Bane has been cast for the City of Bones movie! [Not what I pictured but I think I love him.]
And so has Jocelyn Fray! [She's PERFECT.]
And Hodge.
In other YA movie casting news: Beetee and Finnick for Catching Fire! [I think Sam is going to do a fantastic job with Finnick. I'm very excited for this movie!]

A Fool's Golden Paradise: 
Queries: the blah

Author's Echo: 
What I learned from 52 rejections 

Character Therapist:
Suicide by Facebook


Kidlit: 
Establishing ramifications

Publishing Crawl:
Facing the blank page 

Querytracker: 
Forensics Q&A: Fingerprinting

Rachelle Gardner: 
Interval training for writers and professionals
Back to the drawing board 
What's happening with my publisher contract? 


YAHighway: 
Writers are born, not made

Video of the Week:
This week's video is the preview trailer for Once Upon a Time season two! If you've never watched the show, you should go back to season one and check it out. It's a great show, especially if you love fairy tale retellings.



Have a great weekend and I'll see you on Monday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week in Short

Hamilton

To All the Bookstores I've Loved Before