OUReadathon Final Tally

Thanks to Lori at Pure Imagination, Angela at Reading Angel, and Candace at Candace's Book Blog for hosting this awesome read-a-thon!


Books Read: 3
Books Started but not Finished: 1 (I'm at about 30%)
The Books: Guyaholic by Carolyn Mackler, The Fox Inheritance by Mary E. Pearson, White Cat by Holly Black, and I Know It's Over by C.K. Kelly Martin
Pages Read: 878

Not quite my goal of six, but still more than I would normally read over three days! I got to meet a lot of new people, read some great books, and had plenty of fun. This was my first read-a-thon so it was a really big learning experience. Next time I'll have to make sure I stay focused and don't make my book stack bigger than I can handle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week in Short

Hamilton

To All the Bookstores I've Loved Before