OUReadathon: Day 2

It's time for the second day of OUReadathon! I made it through two books yesterday (Guyaholic by Carolyn Mackler and The Fox Inheritance by Mary E. Pearson) and I'm hoping to make it through two more today. I'll update throughout the day with my progress and mini-challenges just like yesterday.

UPDATES: 

10:42am: Made the mistake of completely oversleeping this morning. I started reading White Cat by Holly Black around eleven last night and, of course, had dreams about cats and curses. I'm loving it so far, but it's really making me want to watch White Collar (season four premieres tonight and I'm not even halfway through season three yet!) I'm about 15% through but I have to go to the chiropractor so not much time to read this morning.

12:59pm: I have gone to the chiropractor, took the dog for a walk, eaten lunch, and started reading more of yesterday's update posts...but I haven't done any reading. I feel like I'm going to fall asleep just sitting here. This is when it sucks not having coffee in the house.

1:38pm: Found some Starbucks Ready Brew. I don't drink coffee very often during the summer so I kind of feel like that squirrel in Hoodwinked. Now that I'm sufficiently caffeinated, I'm going to continue reading. 


6:17pm: Today just isn't going very well at all reading-wise. About 29% through WC and I can't concentrate on reading at the moment.

11:48pm: Only ten minutes left in Day 2 and I'm only 32% through my third book. I didn't have the best day today so I decided to just take the evening off and watch my go-to movie for cheering up: My Girlfriend's Boyfriend. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to get a lot of reading done!

Comments

Ellie said…
I stayed in bed too late this morning as well. I woke up and thought 'Noooooo! I've wasted all this reading time upside down on a pillow!' Hope you have another good day today - you did awesome yesterday! :)
Ash said…
Congrats on finishing two books! What did you think of The Fox Inheritance? I absolutely LOVED The Adoration of Jenna Fox but I've been hesitant to pick up the sequel/companion.

Popular posts from this blog

Week in Short

Hamilton

To All the Bookstores I've Loved Before