2015 Resolutions

Happy New Year, everyone! Seriously, where did the time go? It's January 1st again which means it's time to make resolutions. I try to keep mine realistic, so that I might actually have a chance at keeping them. I thought about throwing some kind of exercise- or health-related goal on here, but those are always the first to go.

My resolutions:

Figure out where my writing is going.
I wanted to have some kind of goal here, like "revise this novel" or "complete two first drafts" but the truth is this has to be figured out first. My goal is to set up a game plan and stick to it.

Read 75 books.
I've been terrible at keeping up with my reading goals over the past few years and this year I'm determined to change that. About six books a month sounds do-able.

Move out.
I'm graduating college in a few months and my goal is to be moved into my own place by the end of the year.

Blog at least three days a week. 
Blogging has definitely fallen to the wayside recently and I'd like to start again.  


Do five things I've never done before. 
This is always my favorite thing on my resolution list. Pretty self-explanatory.

What are your resolutions for 2015?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week in Short

Hamilton

To All the Bookstores I've Loved Before