Resolutions: 2012 and 2013

Another year is coming to a close which means it's time to look back on the year that's ending and to look ahead to the year to come.

My resolutions for 2012:

1. Continue to strive to live without regrets 
I won't say that I didn't have any regrets this year, but it was a good year. I've made some changes in my life and I think I'm better for them.


2. Revise Cardinal Three
Better late than never on this one. Another WIP took priority this year, but I have started working on revisions for CT.


3. Get a 4.0 this winter semester
So close on this one! I'm very happy with my grades this year.


4. Start riding again
Some things just aren't in the cards and this is one of them. Someday...


5. Read 50 books
I made it to 47 this year. 

And now it's time for my resolutions for 2013...

1. Read 100 books

2. Read 10 classics

3. Volunteer more of my time

4. Volunteer to work as a research assistant to gain experience in psychological research

5. Do five things that I've never done before

Do you have any resolutions for 2013? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week in Short

Hamilton

To All the Bookstores I've Loved Before