NaNo Wrap-Up

I made it! I'm tired and behind on my homework and sleep-deprived and I'm not sure what to do with this bit of free time that I now have, but I've had it! I hit 50k on Tuesday. For now, Hacker (that's the nickname for my WIP) is going to be trunked. It needs a complete rewrite, but that's okay.

Final word count: 50,520 

First line: I remember the murder very clearly. 

Last line: Everything's not back to normal, but everything is okay.  

I'm really excited about this one and its characters. It's just going to take a lot of time. For now, I get to concentrate on getting caught up on homework and finals that are only a week away. 

Did you do NaNo this year? How did you do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week in Short

Hamilton

To All the Bookstores I've Loved Before