RTW -- Beloved Looked-Over Books

This week's topic from YA Highway was:

Topic #13: What book(s) do you love that no one else has ever heard of?

This is a tough one for me. There aren't a lot of books that I love and can think of off the top of my head that no one's heard of. My writer friends severely limit the possibilities. :D

This book I thought of was the last one I read, The Foretelling by Alice Hoffman. The prose in that book is just gorgeous and I didn't want to put it down.

Also the Thoroughbreds series by Joanna Campbell. These were my main source of satisfaction for my horse addiction when I was younger. I have a bunch of them waiting in shelves and totes for the day I can go back and enjoy them once again. These books make me laugh, cry, and even both at the same time. There's one that I never finished because I was crying so hard I couldn't keep reading.

Comments

Kaitlin Ward said…
I ADORED the Thoroughbred series when I was younger. ADORED. I think I own all of them up to almost #20. The first one was always my favorite, and now I kind of want to read it again!
bclement412 said…
Ha I read the Thoroughbred series too when I was little ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Week in Short

Hamilton

To All the Bookstores I've Loved Before