My Character's Love Songs

So I'm in a romance mood since I've had an overpowering urge to work on KISAN. KISAN (that's the acronym for the title, not the actual title) is an idea I've had lurking in my brain for several months now. It's one of those ideas that stays in my brain even after I write it down on my list -- the best kind. Also since I'm so indecisive about which WIP is going to be my next one, I'm stopping teaser tuesdays for me until I figure it out. It's just not fair for me to be posting a teaser from a different WIP every week when I may never finish it. This brings me to the topic of the week...

I have a confession to make. When I have a guy I like (or liked), they usually have a theme song. It's a song that makes me think of them every time I hear it. (Don't look at me like that, I'm not weird!)

So today I decided to do the same thing for my character's relationships. So here are the love songs that most represent my characters. Oh, btw, most of these songs are Taylor Swift songs. I'm aware that some people do not like Taylor. I am not one of those people. (Yeah, I'm going through a Taylor Swift phase again.)

Claudia/Erik -- Love Story by Taylor Swift

Leandro/Claudia -- Picture to Burn by Taylor Swift

Hannah/Michael -- You're Not Sorry by Taylor Swift

Hannah/Robbie -- Teardrops on my Guitar by Taylor Swift and then Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood (no, she didn't destroy his truck. Though it's seriously tempting to go back and fix that...)

Hannah/Randy -- Fearless by Taylor Swift

Maria/Erik -- The Best Day by Taylor Swift

Katie/David -- Change by Taylor Swift

Yeah I was listening to her Fearless CD while I wrote this. Which is why most of these songs are off it. So if your character's had a romance theme song, what would it be?

Comments

bclement412 said…
I love Taylor Swift. I like her a lot more before she got involved with all that Disney shenanagins, but I still like her a lot.

As for Holly and Brady's love song... hmm.

Maybe

1.) Even Now by Dashboard Confessional
2.) You Found Me by the Fray
3.) Everywhere by Michelle Branch

I think those because those songs describe the path Holly took to realize how much she really loved Brady (he has always loved her, and was waiting for her to realize that)

Fun post! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Week in Short

Hamilton

To All the Bookstores I've Loved Before