The Plan

Okay, most of you know that I am officially back in school. With that taking up 8 hours of my day (not including the large amount of homework I am now expected to complete), plus going to cross country meets, and JV and varsity football games (by the way, I don't participate in either of them, just watch), I don't have a lot of time for extra things, and that includes writing and blogging. Here's the plan:

Right now I'm just going to try to adjust to my new schedule. It might take me a couple weeks to get back into it and work out the details of my new blogging schedule. Here's a couple possibilities.

1. Blog posts of my choice Monday-Thursday. Possibly written and set to auto-post on Sundays when I actually have time to write them. Friday would be Week in Short which would cover the normal WiS and also Writing Wednesday (which would no longer be on a Wednesday).

2. Blog posts of my choice Monday-Friday, Saturday off, and WiS on Sunday so I have all day Saturday to catch up on all the blog posts.

Right now I'm leaning towards the second choice just because that would give me Saturday to catch up on things. Right now I have so many blog posts to read it's not even funny.

So, I'm not dead. I'm not locked in my bedroom writing (though I wish I was). I'm just trying to adjust to the new school year.

Comments

Emilia Plater said…
I feel ya HR. School sucks. :p

Popular posts from this blog

Week in Short

Hamilton

To All the Bookstores I've Loved Before