Harry Potter Questionaire

This was posted first on Chanelley's blog. There will probably be spoilers from DH, just so you know.

Random Questions

01. If you went to Hogwarts, which house would you be sorted in?
Ravenclaw probably, but I would love to be in Gryffindor.

02. Have you ever been to a Harry Potter midnight release?
YES! Half Blood Prince was my first. I was also at the midnight release for the Order of the Phoenix book, but was not allowed to stay up all night reading it like I always dreamed.

03. What did you think of Deathly Hallows?
Favorite book of the series, despite all the crying that it entailed all of the three times I read it.

04. How many times have you reread the books?
I lost count years ago. Deathly Hallows I've read three times, all the others it's probably five+.

05. Whose death was the saddest?
Dobby's. I so wasn't expecting it and I ended up crying so hard through most of that part that I couldn't see to read anymore.

06. If you went to Hogwarts, would you rather have a pet owl, cat, or rat?
Owl.

07. What did you think of the movie Half-Blood Prince?
Hands down favorite movie so far.

08. What do you think of Deathly Hallows being split in half?
GREAT! Now they don't have to cut

09. Have you read The Tales of Beedle the Bard?
Not yet. I own it and my mom has, but it's not number one on my 'books to read' list.

10. When did you first become a Harry Potter fan?
I have no idea, probably when I was about eleven. My mom borrowed the first book from my cousin who is only about nine months older than me, read it first to make sure it was appropriate, and then handed it over to me. She liked it, but didn't totally love it. I, on the other hand, was hooked. I read every book that was out and then anxiously awaited each sequel, reading all the spoilers I could get my hands on, counting down the days, and begging anyone to take me at midnight to buy it.

Favorites

Female Character? Hermione.
Male Character? Harry, hands down. Though if you ask who my favorite character in a couple of the HBP scenes are, it's Draco.
Professor? McGonagall.
Death Eater? Snape. He counts, right?
Magical Creature? Buckbeak.
Spell? Expecto Patronum.
Quote? Do you want my head to explode?
Book? Deathly Hallows.
Movie? Half Blood Prince.
Hogwarts House? Gryffindor.
Place? Hogwarts.
Weasley? Ginny.
Couple? Harry and Ginny.

This or That

Gryffindor or Slytherin? Gryffindor.
Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff? Ravenclaw.
Fred or George? Fred.
Ginny or Luna? Ginny.
Butterbeer or Firewhiskey? Butterbeer.
Hogsmeade or Diagon Alley? Diagon Alley.
Books or Movies? Books.
Half-Blood Prince or Deathly Hallows? Deathly Hallows.
Sorcerer’s Stone or Chamber of Secrets? Sorcer's Stone
Snape or Slughorn? Snape
Lupin or Sirius? SLupin
Harry/Ginny or Harry/Hermione? Harry/Ginny
Lavender Brown or Parvati Patil? Parvati Patil.
Seamus Finnigan or Dean Thomas? Dean Thomas.
Kreacher or Dobby? Dobby
Muggleborn or Pureblood? Muggleborn.
Dan Radcliffe or Rupert Grint? Daniel.
Bellatrix Lestrange or Narcissa Malfoy? Narcissa
Voldemort or Tom Riddle? Tom Riddle
Hedwig or Crookshanks? Hedwig

Feel free to use this on your own blog, but let me know if you do! I want to read the answers :D

Comments

Haha I like how different we were on some questions and similar on others!

Popular posts from this blog

Week in Short

Hamilton

To All the Bookstores I've Loved Before