Writing Wednesday

I've got advance tickets to the midnight premiere of Half Blood Prince!!!!! Sorry, had to say it. I'm fangirling right now. :D (That is going to be a word someday.) Oh and Push and Knowing are both out on DVD! Knowing I've been dying to see, Push I want to see but have been avoiding because I'm still working on Andra.

Okay writing...I haven't done a lot of it lately. I'm determined to get some work done this week, but it doesn't seem to be working.

Andra - Wrote 3,500 words on it Friday. I'm currently 800 words into chapter 15. Hoping to get some writing and polishing done since my beta's returned.

Assassin's Wife - No change in word count. I'm still stuck on what the letters in Taryn's cabinet say.

No Kissing - Wrote 300 words on it Saturday night and went to bed after I decided they all sucked. Am trying to figure out Aislinn. She started out as a minor character and she's determined not to stay that way. But she's a complicated character and I'm still trying to figure out what she's all about.

Jump - Screeched to a halt. I'm supposed to write a very heart-wrenching funeral scene and I am not in the mood for that right now.

I had a wild and mildly disturbing dream last night which I am thinking about turning into a story. (Minus the disturbing parts because I don't know what I ate last night to give my subconscious those kind of images...) But not yet of course. I'm still determined to finish something. It's never taken me this long to finish a book though... I'm not even halfway through any of them. Maybe I just need to sit down and write like I used to...

Oh, almost forgot, sorry about my non-participation in Teaser Tuesday yesterday. :) I just couldn't think of anything that I wanted to post. Next week I'll be back, hopefully with some new word counts to post too. :D

Have a great day everyone! The weekend is just two days away and HBP is 8!

Comments

wankerunithg said…
Half Blood Prince premiere? I'm going to be at the theaters midnight, probably donning a lame scar on my forehead [:

By the way, my name's Lia.
Helen Ginger said…
Good gracious, you sound scattered. Is Half Blood already in theaters? Aaak. I haven't bought tickets yet! I'm hoping it'll be in IMAX.

Helen
Straight From Hel
Celise said…
I know I've said this before, but the fact that you work on multiple stories is amazing. When I first started writing, THAT WAS MY PROBLEM!! Too many ideas, too many novels started and never finished...I had to force myself to finish one story at a time. I've since come to realize that I'm a one-thing-a-time creative. If I have ideas, I just write them down.

As for the dream thing...go with it. Disturbing images and all. I kept having a reoccurring dream and it stopped when I wrote it (Dance Jam Productions). Right now, I'm having another reoccurring dream and I created a blog to document the dreams. I write YA, but I'm going to have to step into the adult world for this story.

I'm going to be a normal, non-fan-like person and just wait to see Mr. Potter at a reasonable hour. Good luck with the writing.
Sarah said…
Don't worry about how fast you are writing! You're light years ahead of my speed. Lol.

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: January 15

What's Up Wednesday: August 20

What's Up Wednesday: August 6