CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 12, 2010

How to Train Your Dragon Review

I am not ashamed to say I went to see How to Train Your Dragon yesterday.

And it was awesome.

One of the best "kid's" movies I've ever seen. I seriously want a Night Fury. Toothless was so cute. :) And Astrid was so bad-a. It made me feel better after last week's rant about female characters in bad relationships.

The 3-D didn't really add anything most of the time, but there were parts where I did enjoy having that extra effect.

Overall: 8/10. I want to see it again and I'm definitely getting it on DVD. There's also a book. Which I might look for.

OHHH MY GOSH! They had a preview for Guardians of Ga'Hoole. Why wasn't I informed that they were going to make the book into a movie? If the movie is half as good as the book (and according to the trailer it will be that and more), it's going to be AMAZING.

1 comments:

M.J. Horton said...

Aah! I'm going to see it soon on Friday! Kick-Ass and Elm Street. I'm glad it was good!