10 of my Favorite Quotes

I decided to do another quotes post this week because I found some awesome ones looking for a senior quote to put in the yearbook.

"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

"Democracy is being allowed to vote for the candidate you dislike least."

"You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance." ~ Edward Flaherty

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

"We probably shouldn't have done that, but hey, we lived." ~ My mom

"Screw the path less traveled, I'm going trailblazing."

"Some guy hit my fender and I said 'be fruitful and multiply' but not in those words."

"You could get your heart broken or you could have the greatest love affair the world has ever known. You never know until you try." ~ When in Rome

"The universe is big, vast, complicated and ridiculous and sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles and mass theory. Nine hundred years and never seen one yet. But this would do me." ~ Doctor Who, Pandorica Opens

Comments

Erin said…
Great quotes, especially #1, 2, and 5! Thank you for sharing. =) Hope you found a good quote for the yearbook!

Erin @ Quitting My Day Job
NiaRaie said…
I love Eleanor Roosevelt and that quote about Democracy is so true. Also, your mom seems like an adventurer, lol.
Jillian said…
These are great! I specially like this one :D

"Democracy is being allowed to vote for the candidate you dislike least."

Do you have a http://www.quotista.com account so I could follow your quotes there as well?

Popular posts from this blog

Week in Short

Hamilton

To All the Bookstores I've Loved Before