CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Resolutions: 2010 and 2011

Today I wanted to look back at my resolutions for 2010 that I posted almost a year ago and set my resolutions for 2011. :)

2010 Resolutions
1. Read 100 books in a year.
This one didn't happen. About halfway through the year I dropped my goal to 75 and then 50. I did end up making my revised goal to read 50 books, however.

2. Query Destiny and Jump.
Destiny was trunked pending a complete rewrite, but Jump was queried briefly.

3. Clean my room.
I did start on this one, but my room hasn't managed to stay clean. Dang it.

4. Start riding again.
I did take one riding lesson before we found out I have scoliosis and my lessons were put on hold until we don't have to go to the chiropractor as often anymore.

2011 Resolutions
I was going to make resolutions like "Query burning bridges" or "Read 75 books" or "try new things" but instead I'm going to make a continuation of my senior year resolution. Because I think 2010's results stand as evidence that normal resolutions don't really work out for me.

For 2011, I resolve to have no regrets. I will do everything that I've always wanted to do and I won't let fear get in my way. I will live every day so at the end of the year I don't look back and wish I'd done this or wonder what might've been.

How did your 2010 resolutions go and what do you plan to make your resolution for 2011?

0 comments: