Writing Wednesday

Hmm this week is going by very slow. I bet the time goes by really, really slow until July 15th (HBP release) and then starts going really fast. Exactly what I don't want to happen. Ah well.

It's been a quiet week around here. Just been cleaning and writing and catching up on my beta reading.

Andra - just finished chapter five rewrite this morning! Going to start on chapter six probably tonight if I have time. My ultimate goal is to have the whole thing rewritten, beta read, and polished by July. That gives me twenty days. Depending on whether I actually go anywhere and how much cleaning my mom makes me do, it's possible. I'm trying very hard not to rush it, but it's hard knowing that I'm probably going to be gone for two weeks in August with limited computer access for checking my inbox.

Shipwrecked and No Kissing - been debating putting these two on the shelf. Shipwrecked because it's so juvenile and NK because if Shipwrecked was that way, it probably will be too. But I'm going to think about it until Andra's rewrite is done.

Assassin's Wife and Jump are pretty much on hold as I'm funneling all my writing urges into Andra. I hope to return to them someday, but in the meantime they're like my sideline projects. I work on them once in a while when an idea comes, but not often.

Most of my writing time lately has been taken up by fanfiction (my guilty pleasure) and beta reading. Fanfiction because it gives me instant satisfaction and I'm so close to being done with this great fic that I'm rather passionate about at the moment, and beta reading because I really need to catch up and get these two projects done and out of here by their deadlines.

Everyone have a great rest of the week! :) I will be back on Friday this time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: January 15

What's Up Wednesday: August 20

What's Up Wednesday: August 6