Writing Wednesday

TWO MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL! I can't wait until these two days are over! I'm already taking time away from studying the presidents to write this post. But we have an hour of study time tomorrow before we even take the exam, so it's not really that vital.

Andra - I finished polishing chapter two, sent chapter three to my beta, and am hoping to finish rewriting chapter four tonight. Ahh the joys of rewriting. My enthusiasm is slowly wearing off.

Shipwrecked - is on hold for Andra's revisions. Plus I'm still waiting on two more betas.

Assassin's Wife - I almost did some work on it yesterday, but I can't seem to get up the enthusiasm for working on it. Plus I need to chart out how the government works for my world.

No Kissing - Haven't worked on this one for a while. Probably should try to get some work done on it.

Jump - My enthusiasm is slowly wearing off, but I'm going to do some work sometime.

I figure my WIPs will pick up a lot more when I finish rewriting Andra. Right now the rewrites and edits are taking up a lot of my time. Plus the studying and homework that I have to do...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: January 15

What's Up Wednesday: August 6

What's Up Wednesday: August 20