What's Up Wednesday - September 17

What's Up Wednesday is a weekly blog hop created by Jaime Morrow and Erin Funk to help writers stay in touch. Leaves are changing, I had my first pumpkin spice latte on Friday (though I actually get more excited about the salted caramel mocha), and my denim jacket is hanging on the back of my chair. It must be fall. I swear summer was here yesterday but it seems to have run off again.


What I'm Reading: 
Still Micro. I really need to finish that.

What I'm Writing: 
LP hit 40k yesterday! I might have to do some more plotting soon. I know where it's going but I only have a vague idea of how. I have a few new characters thrown into the mix, one that I like and one that I'm really starting to hate.

What Works for Me: 
I completely missed this last week, but I really love the idea. Something that works for me is carrying around a little notebook for jotting down writing ideas and scenes on the go. I wrote 1k of a scene in class yesterday. I like keeping my writing ideas separate and together rather than jotting them down on the paper I use to take notes for class.  

What Else I've Been Up To: 
I had too much free time on my hands so I watched an entire season of Supernatural in four days. I'm still not entirely sure how that happened. Also, I defeated Demyx in Kingdom Hearts 2. It only took me about six hours of gameplay and some intense level grinding. I enjoyed my time off but now I've got a lot of work to be done.

Comments

Miss Cole said…
Congrats on beating Demyx. "Dance, water, dance!!!"

And an even bigger congrats on hitting 40k! :D
ELAdams said…
Great job on hitting 40K! I always carry a notebook, because I inevitably think of ideas when I don't have one with me.
Anonymous said…
Congrats on hitting the big 40K! I know what you mean about the notebook - I have a small scribble book in my bag that I write down inspirational quotes that I see, or SNI's that occur to me on train rides, or general rambling, haha. Have a wonderful week!

Popular posts from this blog

Week in Short

Hamilton

To All the Bookstores I've Loved Before