What's Up Wednesday: July 30

What's Up Wednesday is a weekly blog hop created by Jaime Morrow and Erin Funk to help writers stay in touch.

What I'm Reading: 
I don't really know why but I've been horrible about reading. I can't even say it's recent because I've only read 20 books so far this year. I'm still on The Horse Boy. Every so often I read a few pages and then remember that I have something else to do.

What I'm Writing: 
Nothing much. Things have gotten crazy around here and writing has been falling to the wayside. My daily word goal is back down to 250 in the hopes of jogging something.

What Inspires Me: 
I was going to watch Inception today (because it's my favorite movie and it tends to inspire me) but then I realized that today is Neville's birthday and tomorrow is Harry's so perhaps a Harry Potter marathon would be more appropriate.

What Else I've Been Up To: 
I head back to school in less than a month so I've reached that time of the summer when everything is happening at once. I take the GRE in two weeks so I need to start hardcore studying for that. There's also packing and trying to see everyone one last time before I go. 

Comments

Melanie Crouse said…
Good luck with studying for the GRE. I love tests like that, which definitely qualifies me for weirdo status. Today is Neville's birthday??? That makes me so happy! Good luck with your writing. It'll come back. 250 words a day is a great start.
Laura S. said…
Hi, Rachael! A Harry Potter marathon sounds perfect. Though I'd be reading the books!! I didn't care much for the films. They're still fun when you need a quick Hogwarts fix, though! Good luck with school.

Happy reading and writing! from Laura Marcella @ Wavy Lines
ELAdams said…
It's always a good time for a Harry Potter marathon!

Even 250 words a day is progress. :) Have a great week!
Miss Cole said…
Best of luck with the GRE. And 250 words a day is still writing :) Have a great week!
Anonymous said…
Happy birthday Neville, haha! I celebrated Harry's birthday last year with the same thing ;) Always a great idea!

Good luck with the GRE, and with your writing goals! Have a wonderful week :D

- Caitie
Kris F. Oliver said…
Yes, a Potter marathon is definitely a brilliant plan. You sound like you deserve a much-needed break.

Have a great week!

Popular posts from this blog

Week in Short

Hamilton

To All the Bookstores I've Loved Before