CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

RTW -- Night's Love List

Road Trip Wednesday is a ‘Blog Carnival,’ where YA Highway's contributors post a weekly writing- or reading-related question that begs to be answered. In the comments, you can hop from destination to destination and get everybody's unique take on the topic.

This Week's Topic: 
 Inspired by Stephanie Perkins' post on Natalie Whipple's blog, what is your novel's "Love List"?

It took me a bit to decide which WIP I wanted to make the list on (I have one in revisions and one I'm writing). This is the one in revisions, In the Night. 

Dragons
Spanish mythology
Fairy tales
Fantasy-obsessed boy
Bookstore
Smell of old books
Cliff jumping
Lake Superior
First kisses
New friends
Family
Drawing
Nymphs
Small city
Woods
Love
Swords

10 comments:

kiperoo said...

Spanish mythology and cliff jumping?!?! I am curious! What an interesting list!

Jennifer Hoffine said...

Spanish mythology and the smell of old books...you've got my attention.

Jaime Morrow said...

There is much to love on this list. I especially like: smell of old books, first kisses, and Lake Superior (I grew up in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, so I'm very much acquainted with Lake Superior :D).

Juliana Haygert said...

Oh my, DRAGONS! Smell of old books! First kisses! Swords!
I'm taken!

Robin Moran said...

You caught my interest at Spanish mythology and fantasy-obsessed boy. I love characters who has passionate interests. :)

Crystal said...

Lake Superior and dragons--sounds like a win! :)

Tracey Neithercott said...

I'm definitely intrigued. Bookstores and family plus swords and Spanish mythology? Sounds interesting! :)

Colin Smith said...

Dragons, Spanish mythology, and the smell of old books. I'm interested. :)

E.Maree said...

Dragons and cliff-jumping, I'm sold. :)

Sara Biren said...

Lake Superior = love. Where on Lake Superior? And the smell of old books - lovely!