Almost Ten Years...

It's been almost ten years since I started this blog. My first post was back in January 2009. I can say a lot has changed since then.

I graduated high school and college with my bachelor's degree.

I moved out of my tiny hometown and into the city.

I accepted my first full-time job. 

Back in those days of 2009, I met a girl. Two months ago, she became my wife.

Other things haven't changed. I'm still writing and still pursuing publication, although I can say I'm a lot more knowledgeable about both now than I was nine years ago. I'm still riding horses. Tamora Pierce and Rick Riordan are still two of my favorite authors.

I've been listening to a lot of podcasts for writers lately and it's made me miss blogging. I know the writer blogosphere isn't as well-populated as it once was but it's one of my favorite platforms and I've decided to try--for real, not like I say I'm going to every New Year--blogging again. I'll be shooting for twice a week, on Mondays a "What's Up Wednesday" style post about what I'm reading and writing and listening to and then on Thursdays some kind of informational post (if anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear them).

If you're still reading this after all this time, thank you and hello again! If this is your first time at my blog, it's good to meet you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: January 15

What's Up Wednesday: August 20

New Releases: Every Day, If I Lie, Dangerous Boy