RTW -- Writing Coaches

Road Trip Wednesday is a ‘Blog Carnival,’ where YA Highway's contributors post a weekly writing- or reading-related question that begs to be answered. In the comments, you can hop from destination to destination and get everybody's unique take on the topic.

This week's topic:
What kind of writing coach do you need? When you have to coach friends, what kind of coach are you?

NaNoWriMo is in full-swing and, for the first time ever, I am participating along with some real life friends. I love college! What I really need is a writing coach that will make sure that I keep up with things besides writing. Like, you know, homework. If I have everything else done, then I'll have more time and freedom for writing. I also need a writing coach that I can bounce ideas of off when I get stuck and one that won't let me quit because I can't figure out where to go next.

I'm a very encouraging writing coach. I'll be cheering all my friends this year on to that 50,000 word goal while making sure that they don't fall behind on their homework.

Comments

Colin Smith said…
All the best with NaNoWriMo! I'm not participating this year (for the reasons given on my blog), but perhaps next year.
Unknown said…
Maybe writing should be your reward. You aren't allowed to start that next chapter until you finish your homework. Cause you know writing that chapter is a million times more fun.

Good luck with nano!

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: January 15

College: How to Find Time to Read (for Fun)

NaNo Week One Update