Random Thoughts

Wow it's been 9 days since my last post already? Oh, no wait today's the 21st. That's ten days... I've been so busy lately; the time just passes so fast.

I've started driver's training. Yep, started yesterday. No driving yet, but we might start Thursday and definitely this weekend. Sometimes I've excited about that and sometimes I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack from nerves. In fact, that's where I'm going in a half hour.

On Thursday I saw the new Harry Potter trailer. Three letters: O. M. G. If you love Harry Potter and haven't seen it, GO WATCH NOW! It's the best trailer yet and I've seen them all. It made me want to drive to Hollywood and beg continuously to see the movie now. It's also coming out two days early. I'm trying to get my mom to take me to the midnight showing on opening day. :D So far it looks like she's going to say yes.

Updates on my writing next:

Andra - Received my 10th rejection yesterday.

Black Diamond - still on hold. I'm going to edit it...someday. I now have two less hours a night to work plus the time that driving is going to take up on the weekends and occasional weeknight for the next three weeks. :(

Shipwrecked - First edit done! I sent her out to betas and am now awaiting their replies.

Assassin's Wife - My new WIP! Yeah, I know. I was going to start Thieves, but this idea just wouldn't shut up. It's such an awesome idea! I'm actually aiming for the adult market. It would be possible to tone it down and go edgy YA with it, but for now I'm just going to write and see where she goes.

One sentence summary: When Rebekah is married away at the age of 18, her new husband isn't the average working father; he's an assassin employed by rebels to murder the king.

He's also an evil SOB. If anyone knows how to make an extremely evil person somewhat human, then let me know. I'm having some difficulty finding some place to put the compassion in his evilness.

Okay that's pretty much it... My kitten is laying on me and I need to go take two aspirin and get ready to go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: January 15

What's Up Wednesday: August 20

New Releases: Every Day, If I Lie, Dangerous Boy