What's New Monday - October 29, 2018

What I'm Reading: 
I finished Pride by Ibi Zoboi and came out of it with an overwhelming desire to watch Pride and Prejudice again. Weirdly, I think I would've enjoyed this more without the P&P connections (I really don't know how to handle it when "Mr. Darcy" is their father), but it's a solid book nonetheless. Next up is Bridge of Clay by Markus Zusak.

What I'm Writing: 
In terms of word count, October has been my most productive writing month this year. A Thousand Miles is in the home stretch.

What I'm Listening to: 
Right now, a lot of things, but I want to make a special shout-out to The Good Place podcast. It's such a wonderful, upbeat podcast about the best damn TV show. I love listening to a group of people who love their work and hearing the behind the scenes stories of how the show is coming to be.

What I'm Watching: 
Let me say how much I love This is Us and The Good Place. So much. Last week's episodes for both were gold. Also, Eleanor is bisexual and no one can tell me otherwise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: January 15

College: How to Find Time to Read (for Fun)

Hamilton